Monday, August 16, 2010

A Very Savoury Corner

Today I decided to venture down to the most unassuming restaurant tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown (99 Cleveland St.), yet a stone’s throw from Cleveland Park. When I approached the Savoury Corner I was unsure of what would greet me inside the doors. As I walked in very friendly staff were ready to take my order. From a menu full of sandwiches, sides, and desserts I went with a grilled chicken wrap. When I received my plate I was pleasantly surprised to find an entire meal. For around $8 this meal included the sandwich/wrap, chips, a side (I chose fruit), a dessert, a drink, and a little peppermint to top it all off! Not only did I receive a bounty of food for a great price, but it was delicious! The food was fresh and the tea perfectly southern sweet. I look forward to trying this restaurant again! They also serve breakfast and the menu looked very tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment